No gallery images set.
Ultra Pure CBD Fast Absorbing Oil 280mg Spearmint Flavour Oral Spray
• Pureis® CBD 280mg Spearmint Oil Spray 10ml.
• 10mg per use.
• 28 uses.
How to use:
- Shake before use.
- Spray twice under the tongue, hold for 60 seconds, and then swallow.
- This represents 20mg of CBD.
- This product can be taken with or without food at any time during the day.
Think of this as a breath freshener with benefits – as well as a cool shot of spearmint, this spray delivers you 5mg of CBD with every pump. It’s great for those who like to do things on the move.
- Values per daily intake: Cannabidiol (CBD) 10 mg.
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Not suitable for use under the age of 18.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking medication or have an existing health condition, please consult your doctor before using this product.
Pure CBD Powder
Ultra Pure Cannabidiol (CBD) Powder
Pure CBD, or CBD isolate, is free from any other compounds found in the cannabis plant, including THC. CBD isolate boasts a number of potential benefits, including relief of pain, inflammation, and anxiety.
MCT (medium chain triglycerides)
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are a type of fat found in oils, such as coconut and palm oil. In recent years, MCT oil has been linked to health benefits such as increased energy and focus.
Mentha Spicata Herb
It is commonly known that spearmint can help alleviate symptoms of nausea, headache and sore throat, while also an inflammatory agent when applied topically. Many of these health effects are believed to be related to plant chemicals that promote muscle relaxation, including those in the digestive tract.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will Pureis® give a high and is it addictive?
The entire Pureis® CBD range is 0% THC which means it will not give you a high and is non addictive and will not give you any psychoactive effect.
What makes Pureis® different?
Pureis® Ultra Pure CBD contains CBD and nothing else. We are not derived from the cannabis plant, we are derived from natural sources, then by a series of mixing, filtration and distillation process to give rise to a natural potent Ultra Pure CBD molecule with none of the psychoactive parts of the cannabis plant. In summary, they mimic the DNA of the CBD component of the cannabis plant. This guarantees NO pollutants, toxins, terpenes, heavy metals, pesticides and other cannabinoids that can occur naturally in the plant. It is simply just pure CBD.
Why is 20mg the highest daily intake when other CBD brands recommend a higher dosage?
With an Ultra Pure CBD, less is more. This is why our products range from 280mg to 560mg and why a lower daily intake from an Ultra Pure CBD that is not extracted from the cannabis plant is required to produce similar effects.
What is the difference between the oils and capsules?
We have designed our entire range, so you have the power to choose the product that suits your individual needs. If you like the convenience of swallowing capsules, you can try our 20mg or 10mg capsules? Or you if you prefer oils, try our great-tasting oral drops have an interchangeable top.
How long does it take to notice effects?
It's important to take consistently. All our products are fast absorbing, you can take morning or night. Most people tend to notice a difference within 2-6 days.
Is it recommended to take in the morning or at night
There is no “set” time to take. It all depends on what suits each individual person and their lifestyle. People take Pureis in the following ways:
- 560mg oil at night and a top up of 280mg oil during the day
- 560mg oil at night and 1-2 capsules in the morning or during the day
- 560mg oil or the 280mg oil at any time during the day or night
- 20mg or 10mg capsules at any time during the day or night
Are there any side effects?
Since launching over a year ago, we have had no reported side effects or drug interactions to date from their Pureis® friends. If you are currently on medication, we recommend you consult with your doctor before taking Pureis®.